Assistant Plant Manager
I am looking for an Assistant Plant Manager to join a massive main contractor in Manchester to grow their plant team. You will liaise with Site & Construction Managers as well as with Plant Operators to manage the maintenance and coordination of the plant within several city centre sites.
This company have years' worth of work in Manchester City Centre mostly in the high-rise residential and commercial sectors. They offer an outstanding opportunity for individuals with a plant background to join a growing team and get in line for promotion into more senior roles down the line.
The ideal candidate will come from a plant company background and will have demonstrable experience in the buying and maintenance of plant and tools.
The Assistant Plant Manager must:
- Have demonstrable experience in working within the plant industry
- Have experience in managing the buying and maintenance of plant on a large scale
- Have good communication skills and be able to liaise with people of different levels/professions
- Be an organised individual and logical thinker
- Be able to work in a Manchester City Centre environment
- Be willing to commit to a growing company with years' worth of work in Manchester
The successful Assistant Plant Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of c£27,000 - £30,000 + package
- Competitive package
- Opportunity to be involved in some of the most prestigious in the North West
If you are interested in the role of Assistant Plant Manager please submit all CV applications to , or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.