Position: Quantity Surveyor
Package: £38,000 - £46,000 + car/allowance & package
Location: Site based position, North-West
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Regional Contractor on a number of exciting new-build projects in the North-West. Specialising in the New-Build projects, typically covering the Healthcare, Education and Commercial sectors
This opportunity offers growth, development, progression and long term stability with an established Main Contractor
Reporting directly to the Senior Commercial Manager, you will be responsible overseeing an Extra-Care development in Manchester, valued at around £10million. The project is due on site mid-February and is due to last for 23 months.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' post-graduate experience in the UK
- Have experience as Commercial Lead on projects up to and around £10million
- JCT D&B contract experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience leading Extra-Care facilities is desirable.
- Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
- RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary £38,000 - £46,000 DoE
- Exceptional Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business