Senior Quantity Surveyor
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Package: £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to take ownership of several new-build projects in the North-West. This leading national contractor have a fantastic reputation and, from their office in Manchester are looking for a site-based Senior Quantity Surveyor to cover the North-West. They specialise in New-Build projects valued at £12million and upwards covering both private and public sectors.
The role is to take Commercial responsibility for the development of 2/3 projects in the North-West - this is a site based role where the successful Senior QS' location will be taken in to consideration. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor must have extensive experience with the full commercial process, from inception to final accounts and a proven track record of running projects of more than £10million successfully. Experience with NEC contracts is essential!
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have a minimum of 6 years' experience in the UK
- Have prior experience working on new build projects valued at more than £10million
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) is desirable
- RICS chartered (or working towards) is desirable
- NEC contract experience is essential
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary between £45,000 and £55,000 DoE
- Exceptional Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.