Assistant Management Accountant
ASAP start for an Assistant Management Accountant based locally to High Wycombe
Your new company
You will be working for a leading business based locally to High Wycombe.
Your new role
This role is to support and assist the Finance Manager. This will involve obtaining month-end returns to be consolidated and reported, reconciling activity forms and to ensure prompt recovering of monies owing and acting as first point of contact when dealing / resolving queries.
- Responsibility for the production of accurate, transparent and meaningful management accounts for business divisions.
- Proactive management of budgets through regular meetings with key stakeholders
- Production of group month-end analysis reports including accruals, accrued income, other debtors and additional reports as required
- Oversee review of staffing cost expenditure
- Ensure all surgeries balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and clearing reconciling items.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manager
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a basic understanding of accounting and be AAT qualified or currently studying CIMA/ACCA. You must have a good understanding of excel with v-look ups/pivot tables. The ability to build relationships and liaise with other departments is essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.