Brand Marketing Manager
Do you see yourself taking your career to new heights in 2017? Are you a talented and driven Brand Manager? Then this is the role for you. RH Creative are working exclusively with a leading publisher based in the heart of London to recruit for a Brand Portfolio Manager.
We're looking for a talented individual to take responsibility for developing and executing the brand strategy for product portfolio clusters and to use their understanding of customer requirements to aide brand development and drive sales. Working with the Global Head of Brand and Product Management you'll enjoy applying a data-driven approach to marketing, whilst positioning the brand offering against market competition. You'll work closely with the Regional Marketing Hubs to influence and drive decision-making to enable successful delivery of our marketing plans.
- Drive, manage and develop the brand for relevant suite of portfolio products to achieve targeted sales. Build an effective marketing/branding strategy and drive its execution across our Regional Marketing Hubs. Work closely with the Global Campaigns Manager and key internal stakeholders (e.g. Publishing, Editorial and Sales) to deliver effective global brand campaigns/programmes meeting time, cost and quality criteria.
- Lead on customer research to fully understand the customer segments and requirements. Visit the markets and carry out consumer research to monitor how the brand is received and feedback into the product development stage, influencing decision-making. Ensure a joined up customer experience and strong commercial/delivery model for the product portfolio.
- Work effectively with publishing and editorial teams on how the portfolio brands can and should be applied to position timely placement of brand for current portfolio of products and for new product propositions. Represent the voice of the customer to support product development working closely with the Publishing and Editorial teams.
- Ensure the consistent application of the brands across print and digital channels (including web presence, email marketing, and social media) by working closely with the Digital Media Manager
- Fully understand how the business will be driving growth across the key markets/growth regions, working closely with the Market Intelligence team to position the product portfolio against competitor activities.
You will have proven experience in the following:
- Experience of working in a global environment effectively managing brands for the product portfolio
- Strong demonstrable experience in brand management and global brand initiatives applying a data-driven approach to marketing
- Solid experience of working in global teams and understanding regional variations and the impact on customer requirements
- Strong influencing and communication skills with the credibility and gravitas to drive decision-making
- Solid experience in producing effective and impactful marketing assets for a wide variety of channels, including print and digital
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure
Our client are a global publishing business with an incredible history and are only part way through an amazing journey. This role is based in their luxurious central London offices and you will be able to progress in your career with the support and infrastructure around you.
Salary & Benefits
The Salary on offer for this incredible opportunity is £45-50,000 plus exceptional benefits and career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.