Mechanical Design Engineer
Blueprint Recruitment is currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a world-class, multinational design and engineering company at their state of the art London office on a permanent basis. Our client is renowned for working on some of the most iconic buildings and structures worldwide. They have been serving the industry for the last century creating an enviable reputation and a huge network of loyal clients.
This role will see you working as a part of the critical systems team, focusing primarily on mission critical projects such as data centres. Therefore in this role you will be responsible for meeting clients and contractors, acting as a lead on mechanical design activities to assist in cross discipline coordination, managing the production of project drawings and the allocation of project resources.
· Previous experience in a similar position and relevant qualification
o Preferably degree educated in Mechanical Engineering
· Proven record of working on data centre projects is highly desirable
· Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations associated with data centres
· Technically competent with relevant design software
· Good communication skills to liaise with clients and colleagues
· Well organised to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
· Self-motivated with ability to take the initiative
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable company and make real career progression. Our client is offering a negotiable salary dependent on experience and a range of benefits including a pension scheme, private healthcare and life assurance for this role, which is based in London.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Samuel Derham on 02392 603032 or email and quote 11642SD, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.