Senior Front End Developer - London - £55,000
Senior Front-End Developer (Mobile/PHP/HTML5/CSS3) - London - £55,000 plus Benefits
My client is looking for a technical specialist to join the team as a Senior Front-End Developer. They are looking for someone who can take the lead on new mobile web app development and a range of different platforms (iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Blackberry, Opera etc)
- Experience on web service integration (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST).
- LAMP development experience.
- Mobile web development across devices, including iOS and Android.
- Responsive web design.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong OO design and programming skills.
- Knowledge in information architecture and usability design principles.
- Familiar with Agile development.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills.
- Native mobile development for platforms such as iOS and Android.
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
Nice to Have
- Familiar with using version control (e.g. SVN, Git).
- Knowledge of MySQL, SQLite or similar database management system.
- Experience with Zend Framework.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Good testing / QA skills.
- Good scoping and estimation skills.
- Experience leading a small team of junior developers.
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests).
- Front-end development of web applications.
- Set standards and best practices.
- Lead the way on new mobile web application development.
- Work closely with Back-end developers to to build complex, interactive and database driven web applications.
If you're interested in the role, do not hesitate to send in your CV now. This is an urgent requirement and interview slots will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com