Sales Applications Engineer
We're seeking an Engineering candidate, qualified to HNC or ONC level, to join a leading supplier of HVAC systems (Air Conditioning, Industrial Refrigeration & Ventilation systems) and build a career within the business as a Sales Applications Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to join an employer who actively supports junior engineers within the business and helps to progress their careers and knowledge within the company.
In this role you'll be working as part of the Sales & Applications department within the company's Havant office, based close to Portsmouth (not far from the M27). You'll be a key part in the team, working to provide clients with technical quotes and support for the company's range of HVAC products.
The Sales Applications Engineer role is open to people with a variety of backgrounds and will provide training and support to the successful candidate.
Please get in contact if you have relevant qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or similar (ONC / HNC / HND etc), have good IT, communication & numeracy skills and would like to build a career in a local engineering company who have a national reputation for their work.
Sales Applications Engineer Role:
- Review incoming sales enquiries from clients and prepare technical quotations
- Assist the company's Sales Managers in their technical quotations and enquiries
- Provide technical support to customers, other sales staff and colleagues
- Review and process orders, overseeing technical and commercial information
- Help coordinate deliveries
- When required, attend customers sites to provide technical and sales support
- Assist in the production and updating of sales documents and brochures, technical literature, product training and presentations.
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Manufacturing, Building Services or any similar technical qualification (this could be ONC, HNC, HND level 3-5)
- Good communication skills and able to confidently use IT systems like Windows and Microsoft Office packages
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Basic salary £18k - £22k
- Excellent package
- Future development and potential progression