Engineering Account Manager
Engineering Account Manager - Blue Chip Building - Central London - up to 65k
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the most progressive hard services maintenance providers in the facilities industry.
As a company they specialise in delivering a quality M&E maintenance service and can include some of the leading London landmarks in the ever growing portfolio.
They currently maintain a large blue chip estate in the City area of London and are looking for an experienced engineering account manager to be based permanent on the contract.
The main purpose of the job will be to ensure that the M&E operations are maintained to a very high standard.
There are 2 direct reports and there is also a team of 15 engineers on site which will also report into the Engineering Account Manager.
The package for this role includes:
- Salary up to 60k.
- 25 days holiday.
- Hours - 8.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday.
The main duties will also include:
- Manage all directly employed staff on the contract.
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on site.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site.
- Responsible for managing the site P&L account to agreed margins.
- Recruitment of any new staff required on site.
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue.
- Responsible for the permit system.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified in engineering discipline; C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Strong technical engineering understanding.
- Previous experience of managing large engineering teams.
- Experience of managing large buildings or estates.
- Experience of service delivery in high profile financial offices or critical data centres.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Experience of HV systems, preferred but not essential.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.