Commercial Gas Engineer
Gas Engineer - Mobile
Welwyn Gargen City
Up to £36,000 negotiable
Gas Engineer Job - Essex
Randstad CPE - Gas Engineer
Full Time - Permanent
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with a large Facilities Services provider to identify an experienced, highly skilled and qualified Gas Engineer. Having recently reassessed the workload across contracts in Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire they now need to bolster and expand their maintenance team.
You will be a friendly, motivated, reliable and hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on commercial maintenance contracts. Further requirements include:
- Experience completing maintenance on a variety of commercial heating systems and boilers including breakdowns, servicing and repairs.
- Commercial and Domestic Gas qualifications
- Willingness to complete a multi-skilled role
- Experience working in a high-end client facing role
- Full valid UK driving licence
As a Gas Engineer on this contract you will be part of a team who complete reactive and planned preventative maintenance across a variety of buildings on several busy commercial retail contracts. This role will also offer you:
- 40+ hour working week
- Call Out Rota 1 in 6 standby paid at £125
- Overtime: time and a half for weekdays and Saturdays double time for Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Van and fuel provided
- Work covering multiple buildings
- 26 days annual leave in addition to 8 bank holidays
- Pension, Private healthcare and flexible company benefits
If you are a skilled and experienced Gas Engineer with the ability and qualifications to complete all aspects of reactive and planned maintenance within a commercial environment and you have a full valid driving licence then do not hesitate to apply to this role or contact Danny Jarvis on 01622 357230 (option 2).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.