C# Developer Agile .Net ( FinTech )
C# Developer / Data Engineer London to £90k
C# Developer / Data Engineer (C# 6 .Net TDD Data Microservices Kafka NoSQL Big Data). Hedge Fund with multi-billion dollars under management is seeking a passionate C# Developer to join a talented, Agile Data Infrastructure Development Team. You will design and develop challenging distributed systems software to enable the understanding, processing and organisation of large research datasets.
As a C# Developer you will work across the full development lifecycle to build cutting edge tooling to manage the lifecycle of this data, utilising with a wide range of technology and methodologies including NoSQL, microservices, REST, Kafka, TDD, BDD.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on complex, interesting systems, as well as gaining valuable knowledge of financial trading systems within a “non-corporate” environment in Central London where you will be well-rewarded for your successes and innovations.
- Strong C# development skills with a thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming
- Appreciation of good software architecture, Computer Science fundamentals and Data Structures
- Good knowledge of database design and usage – both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative team member
- Degree educated 2.1 or above – Computer Science or highly numerate subject preferred
As a C# Developer / Data Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion about this C# Developer / Data Engineer opportunity.