C++ Developer C/C++ - Market Data
C++ Developer / Senior C++ Programmer London to £120k
C++ Developer / Senior C++ Programmer (C / C++ Algorithm). Hugely profitable Hedge Fund is seeking a talented Senior C++ Developer to join a talented, Agile team of developers, data scientists and traders. You will work throughout the full development lifecycle to design and develop live market data feed processing solutions.
This Senior C++ Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to gain valuable knowledge of electronic trading systems and use cutting-edge technologies and techniques. You will architect, design and implement high quality enterprise level software, facing challenges of latency and scalability.
Based in Central London, you will work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment where your input is valued and is rewarded with significant bonuses.Requirements:
- Excellent academic record of achievement, minimum 2.1 from a top tier university combined with A/B’s at A-level
- Strong C / C++ design and development experience
- Appreciation of good software architecture, core algorithms and data structures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- As a Senior C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k), plus significant bonuses and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2590 for a confidential discussion about this Senior C++ Developer opportunity.