A Casual Luxury French Brand looking for an experienced Store Manager for their successful store in Stratford
Your new company
An unique casual luxury French brand, looking for an ambitious and commercial Store Manager for their store in Westfield-Stratford. They offer high-end clothing, footwear, perfume, leather goods, watches, eye-wear, and most famously polo shirts.
Your new role
You will be managing a highly successful store, running a turnover of over a million and managing a team of 10. The store was renovated last November and looks fantastic!
* Analysis of KPIs and taking measures to achieve the set targets on a regular basis and communication to head office
* Profitable growth
* Ensure a competition evaluation
* Member of sales team: ensure the growth of store sales through a faultless application of selling techniques
* Representation : accompany internal and external VIP during their visit in boutique, welcome the media, responsible for the organisation of events
Customer service management
* Achieving the best possible customer service by respecting the company policy and understanding customer profile/habits.
* Ensure proactive customer services and selling attitude with each team members (additional sales..).
* Ensure a growing number of visitors join the loyalty program (CRM)
* Accurate handling of customer complaints as per company guideline
* Bring new ideas in the company being proactive
* Ensure a perfect and sales orientated product presentation in cooperation with the RVM
* Analysis of top sellers and taking measures. To maximise on opportunities with these product lines (Stock, visual merchandising)
* Ensure a complete and accessible product presentation (visual merchandising) on the shop floor at all time according to the company policies.
- Regular and short term communication of the targets to the team.
- Daily briefing and debriefing
- Meeting regularly and efficiently with the store team to ensure clear understanding of the objectives and for sharing ideas to reach the targets (monthly).
- Recruit the best people in the retail market for our business and being strongly involved on integration
- Make sure all staff have a minimum yearly appraisal with S.M.A.R.T. objectives
- Detect and follow up potential people for the company
- Celebrate success (individual and team levels)
- Act with courageous management skills to treat conflicts (collective & individual) and take tough decisions if necessary
- Empower and develop assistant store managers according to his/her job description (if applicable)
- Ensure legal issues are respected in the store (respect legal and internal rules).
Operation management (back office) :
* Effective planning and organisation of the daily operations to improve the sales and productivity in the boutique.
* Effective staff (cost) planning
* Loss Prevention through attentive customer approach and annual inventory
* Accurate handling of cash handing procedures
* Following of all health and safety procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Store Manager working in a premium fashion brand.
* Strong ability to communicate
* Team spirit in failure as in success
* Ability to share skills and know-how
* Leadership attitude
* Decision making skills
* Exemplarity behaviour
* Ability to answer questions and give solutions
* Ability to challenge self performances
* Ability to give (positive and negative) feedback to his colleagues
* Effective listening communications skills towards internal and external relationship
* Actively research and suggest solutions and smart working practices
* open-minded about new ideas
* Critical and constructive
* Helpful and polite
* Smiling, jovial personality
* Natural and warm welcoming
* Dynamic seller
* Smart attitude and appearance
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary + generous bonus scheme, progression opportunities into an Area Manager role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.