SAP PI Consultant - W Sussex - £Negotiable
SAP PI Integration Consultant (Permanent) - West Sussex - Salary Negotiable
- Creation of Unit Test documents and technical documents. Liaison with the functional and test teams to resolve issues arising from the build and testing.
- Carrying out the development in accordance with agreed requirements and development standards.
- Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary.
- Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required.
- Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader.
- Play an active part in process improvement, awareness and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures and the completion of all specified quality records. Person Profile Mandatory Skills:
- SAP PI 7.0 and SAP ABAP R/3
- PI Integration Developments
- PI Interface Design / Configuration
- ABAP Proxy Development
- User Defined Java Functions
- Knowledge of SAP TRM, PSCD, CRM, FI and HR models
- PI Interface development using IDOC's and RFC's
- UNIX, Webmethods, Microsoft Office and SAP CTS+ would be useful Business Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and create skills.
- Eagerness to learn with enthusiasm, energy and drive
- Professional appearance If you're interested, please send in your CV immediately to be considered for the vacancy.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com