Site Manager New Build Mid/High-Rise Residential Blackheath
Site Manager | New Build Mid/High-Rise Residential
Blackheath, SE London
Circa £45,000 - £55,000 + package
This leading residential developer is currently working on its largest phase as part of a massive regeneration project. The site as a whole runs to circa 2030
- The phase has the following all being built now for completion in November 2018:
- Plot A1 is 51 units at 11 stories
- Plot A2 is 56 units at 13 stories
- Plot A3 is 64 units at 16 stories
- Plot A4 is 48 units at 14 stories
- Train Station
- S278 scheme including stats delivery
- 15.2 MW energy Centre
- 18 MVA primary sub station
- Secondary sub stations
- Underground car park linking 5 plots
- There are further plots on this phase as well as 2 further phases.
The Site Manager must be a strong individual, who is able to work within a larger team reporting to a Senior Site Manager for Plot A.
- Responsibility for Plots A2 and A3.
- H&S across the whole scheme
- Attend weekly meetings and chair meetings on rota
- Lead the A2 and A3 teams
- Progress Reports issued to CM and PM
- Implement QA process and deliver as benchmarking
- Concrete frame and façade of SFS and brick clad
- Internal plot fit out.
- M&E and all build operations.
- Entrance, core to basement and communal
- 2nd floor podium landscape
- logistics to feed materials and resource Inc. Crane TC2 and Hoists to A2 and A3
- Interface with all teams on site with remainder of Plot A, Plot B and D running simultaneously.
- Contractor's weekly safety packs
- Site induction requirements
- Method statements and risk assessments
- Good work campaign
- Good order campaign
- Regular inspection / actions
- Lifting operations
- Accidents / Incidents
- Sustainability - Group level commitments
- Quality Assurance
- Programming & monitoring
- Contractor Handover processes
- Plot files
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply, please email an updated CV to Roberta @borneltd.com or call me on 07570165707