Technical Director (Civil and Structural)
Technical Director (Civil and Structural) Projects up to £50 million/ Varied workload
Salary up to £70,000 + CAR & Company Shares
Are you currently working as a Technical Director in a Consultancy Environment? Or perhaps an Associate who is looking to take the next step in their career? Are you Chartered with a minimum of 10 years' experience working on a mix of Commercial, Educational, Residential and Industrial buildings? If so, we may have the ideal opportunity for you.
Our client, a successful, well established, Civil and Structural Consultancy with offices located throughout the North and South of the UK are actively seeking a Technical Director to replace the current Technical Director who will be retiring shortly. You must have either an existing client base to bring to the company, or at least feel comfortable and capable of developing your own list of clients. You will take responsibility for the running and management of a well-established office working on an interesting and varied portfolio encompassing multi-storey offices, retail units, houses, schools, hospital and industrial buildings.
In order to be considered for this Technical Director position you will;
- Be a Chartered Engineer (ICE/ISTructE)
- You will have a minimum of 10 years or more experience working in a consultancy environment
- You will have either an existing client base to bring to the company, or at least feel comfortable and capable of developing your own list of clients
- You will feel comfortable running a well-established team
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
Our client is offering a friendly and supportive work environment, plus a strong starting salary (dependant on experience) and potential equity in the firm. A company car or allowance is available plus Pension and Healthcare benefits and a flexible holiday entitlement.
If you feel this Technical Director position might be of interest we would love to hear from you. Call MIKAELA now on 01792 341104 or email for a confidential discussion.