M&E Project Manager High End Resi Development Canary Wharf
M&E Project Manager | High End Residential Development | Canary Wharf
£60,000 - 70,000 basic + package (car allowance + travel paid / fuel card) and benefits
Our client is a leading residential developer that specialises in delivering high quality residential and mixed-use projects. Their portfolio includes new build 42-storey towers in the Docklands, small luxury penthouses to permitted development office to residential schemes across London and Greater London.
The company is the second largest developer in London with over 700 staff and over 40 live sites.
Due to strong expansion they are currently looking to recruit an experienced M&E Project Manager to work on site at their latest project in Canary Wharf.
The development comprises of five residential buildings and a leisure complex. The main tower (41-storeys) will offer 297 luxury apartments. In total, the whole site will be made up of 642 private apartments (studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments along with 8no penthouse apartments) across five residential blocks. The leisure complex will include a library, concierge, gym and spa, business suites and cinema.
You will be responsible for delivering M&E aspects of the project in conjunction with the building construction teams. This work includes:
- Monitoring the M&E client brief
- Review of sub-contractor tender packs
- Contractor design co-ordination
- Managing projects to completion and handover and resolution of any problems post handover.
- Manage and allocate work to the M&E Project Engineers
- Liaise with the M&E Design Coordinator to ensure coordination of all M&E information and to ensure the distribution of this information to contractors onsite
- Attend/convene M&E site progress meetings
- Liaise with the Design Team Planning consultant to ensure that all M&E related planning conditions are released and section 106 obligations are met
This is a large residential development comprising of 900 units with a build value in excess of £210 million; therefore it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria;
- Must have a successful record of leading complex M&E design projects
- Experience of working on residential projects from £5 million to £40 million plus
- Must be educated to a suitable technical level e.g. HND in building services or the M&E industry
- You will have a detailed knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services (to a Project Manager level)
- Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical design
- A sound understanding of best practise in Construction Design Management
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for this M&E Project Manager Role, please email an updated CV to Roberta @borneltd.com or call me on 07570165707.