Technical Lead - LVIA
A perfect opportunity for Senior or Principal Consultant who specialises in LVIA work has arisen in a family friendly environmental company. You would be joining a boutique company that operates nationally and whose staff take pride in the environmental schemes they take part in. The focus of your position will be on LVIA, thought there are elements of Landscape Design and GIS. Additionally, you would actively manage team members based in this office as well as spending time reaching out to the local community.
Role & Responsibilities:
Focus on creating LVIA reports
- As Technical Lead, the key focus to the Landscape side of your role would be LVIA report writing for project work across mixed use, residential and the renewables sectors. The company has an environmental ethos and provide advice in line with this to their clients, and the job is well suited to anyone aspiring for a green focus to their work. When appropriate, you'll utilise your design ability to create landscape and townscape characterisations.
- You will manage a small team of Landscape Architects based in the Gloucestershire office. The company's positive atmosphere encourages those with more responsibility to actively mentor and help train junior members of the organisation, so help will always be to hand. This part of the position would expand out into mentoring those in local communities who take a shared interest in environmentally friendly work.
- This company takes pride in the links it has forged with local communities, and as such encourage staff to take the time to engage with them. This could include visiting local schools, taking up charity work or sitting on committees.
Qualifications & Experience:
- You must have a career focus on writing and submitting LVIA reports
- Expertise in GIS and landscape planning / design preferable.
- A relevant degree and membership to the Landscape Institute.
Technical Lead - LVIA - London Office - Mentor Staff - Community Focus - GIS - Landscape & Town Characterisations