Credit and Market Risk Manager
Credit and Market Risk Manager - Wholesale Banking - Birmingham - up to £65,000
My client, a leading wholesale bank based in Birmingham are looking for someone to independently run the risk assessment across credit and marker risk.
Owning the monitoring and testing for the credit and risk framework. You will work autonomously whilst partnering with all relevant internal stakeholders. You will partner with the business to ensure the ongoing development of the credit and market risk framework, playing an active part in developing policy and procedures to maintain a robust and regulatory aligned structure. Operating in the 2nd line you will provide holistic oversight to the operational controls within credit and market risk.
Further Requirements Include:
- Act as a senior escalation point for Wholesale Counterparty Credit Risk
- Provide advice and horizon scan for the business on all credit and market related risk
- Conduct risk assessments for counterparties
- Monitor the exposure to the bank in line with market changes and regulatory developments
- Compile ad-hoc and quarterly reports, advising on the capital implications
This role is a senior leadership function within the bank. You will need a minimum of 4 years' experience within a dedicated risk function with the associated products. Due to the senior nature of the function you will need excellent interpersonal skills to interact with the relevant stakeholders.
Please get in touch with Jonathan Longridge for more details.