Graduate Structural Engineer + 3 Brighton
Graduate Structural Engineer + 3
Salary up to £35,000 + BENEFITS
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Graduate Structural Engineering to join this successful and well known multi-disciplinary consultancy of Civil and Structural Engineers based in the picturesque city of Brighton. They work on a range of projects, including stadiums, marine structures, large scale residential developments, environmental improvements and interesting commercial projects.
To be considered for the role of Graduate Structural Engineer + 3 you will;
- Have at least 3 years' experience as a working in a UK structural engineering consultancy
- Have a strong Civil or Structural Engineering degree
- Be approaching chartered status
- Be fully competent in AutoCAD, Revit experience is beneficial
- Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Be a good team player and have excellent communication skills
You will be involved in the full design process, from project inception to completion, as well as analysing structural components, developing detailed designs and preparing calculations in all major materials, communicating with professional at all levels to deliver timely and professional structural engineering solutions.
The successful candidate will be offered a completive salary and a generous benefits including 20 days holidays and 12 extra days. There is an excellent training scheme on offer and you will be given full support towards chartership.
To learn more about the role of Graduate Structural Engineer + 3 in Brighton or others like t please call Rachael on 01792 365102 or send a copy of your CV to