- Quantity Surveyor: Birmingham
- Major rail project: High Speed 2 (HS2)
- Previous rail commercial experience essential
- Roles available at all levels: Assistant, Intermediate and Senior
- MRICS or working towards your APC is an advantage
Major rail project known the globe and a leading consultancy with offices across the globe. What's not to like?
My client are searching for Quantity Surveyors in Birmingham to work on the highly respected project, HS2. With previous rail experience and ideally cost consultancy experience (although not essential), and proven experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in the UK, this is a role not to be passed up.
Full APC training and support will be offered to those who are not yet MRICS Chartered, and you will have exposure to one of the biggest rail projects in the country.
On offer is a competitive package, including the following:
- c. £35,000 - £50,000 (depending on level of experience)
- Discretionary bonuses
- Highly competitive pension
- Private Healthcare
- Car allowance (depending on level of experience)
- and more!
If you have a passion for the rail sector, want to join a leading consultancy, live in Birmingham, and have experience as a Quantity Surveyor - APPLY NOW!
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - QS - PQS - SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - SQS - MRICS - RAIL - INFRASTRUCTURE - MAJOR PROJECTS - COST MANAGER - COST CONSULTANCY - PERM - BIRMINGHAM - WEST MIDLANDS - MIDLANDS - HS2 - HIGH SPEED RAIL - HIGH SPEED 2