Construction Commercial Manager - Main Contractor Birmingham
The Role: Commercial Manager
Salary: £55k - £70k
I am delighted to offer this role of Commercial Manager on behalf of my client based in the West Midlands area, the first project will be based in Birmingham and you will ensure the successful financial completion of projects, protecting the exposure of the Company to financial risks, together with adherence to the commercial procedures of the Business.
Due to consistent growth, my client has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join a successful team. Responsible for the commercial management of a number of large projects. You will be responsible for the continued growth of the region and supporting and developing a number of Quantity Surveyors working on projects in the West Midlands.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience in Project areas: Commercial, Healthcare, Education, Student Accommodation
- Sound & comprehensive understanding of construction industry and the parties to it
- Proficient knowledge of measurement and valuation
- Ability to negotiate with clients/sub-contractors
- Experience of value engineering
- Experience of procuring major works sub contracts
In return for your hard work and focus with will receive a great remuneration package with a salary between £55-70k and additional benefits package.
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this role, please apply now or give Paul Davis a call at ITS on 01242 220 300 now.