Chartered Building Surveyor
Are you looking for a move to a big city?
Our London based client is looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their Central London team to work on interesting project for well-established clients.
A growing company, they provide bespoke and innovative solutions, which means they continually exceed their clients' expectations. They are looking to recruit to this team to help with the constant workload from returning clients.
The sectors you will be focused on will be residential, commercial and education sectors. Whilst being a part of this team you will be encouraged to perform at your best, working both independently and as part of a team.
- Undertaking a variety of surveys and inspections
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Preparing and producing specifications for new works
- Coordinating other members and stakeholders in the design team
- Preparing tender and contract documents (primarily JCT as well as some NEC forms)
- Advising on and acting in accordance with regulations and legislations such as the Party Wall Act
- Being Chartered (MRICS) is essential
- Experience working as a Building Surveyor in a multidisciplinary consultancy
- Experience in 'professional' Building Surveying work streams, eg. dilapidations, party wall consultancy, Technical Due Diligence, surveys etc
- Experience in commercial, residential, leisure or education sectors