Senior Chef de Partie at NOPI
NOPI restaurant, part of the Ottolenghi group, is looking for a chef with confidence, a decent palette, and a good understanding along with appreciation of how good food should be. Previous experience a must.
If you can use a knife and want to fly then come along and join our team. If you bring energy, enthusiasm and passion then we will provide the environment in which you can soar. Our standards are high but you’ll also be nurtured, trained and encouraged: ideas for new dishes are welcomed at monthly chef’s meetings in the company’s test kitchen.
Senior Chef de Partie will run one section within the kitchen duties.
The ideal Senior Chef de Partie will have the following:
- Experience working in a busy high profile establishment as a Chef de Partie or Senior Chef de Partie
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
- Passion to succeed and progress in a restaurant environment
- Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
- Work well under pressure
Skills: Restaurant,Chef de Partie,Food preparation,Food service,Kitchen Experienceed,Experienced Chef,Busy Kitchen,Food Hygiene
Sectors: Bar / Café / Restaurant,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality
- Excellent pay
- Flexible and fair hours
- Expanding company
- Passion for food, wine and cocktails
- Plenty of training offered
- Ottolenghi wine academy
- Staff meals
- Staff discounts
- 28 days of holidays