We're looking for a fantastically talented, enthusiastic, friendly and capableFinance Manager to join our super team at TechHub London.
The role combines accounting and admin duties. We are looking for someone willing to learn all aspects of the company and willing to jump in on every need.
Due to the fast growing nature of TechHub, the finance team will need togrow alongside the Company. In order to do this, we are recruiting for one new finance manager who can hit the ground running. On the job trainingwill be provided, but we are keen to find someone from a startupbackground who can be quick on their feet, able to multitask and be ready to get stuck in no matter what the challenge. This is not a 6 month’s job, so we are looking for someone who want to be part of TechHub and grow with the Company.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Credit control
- Consolidating staff credit card statements
- Consolidating and assisting with multiple petty cash
- Month-end consolidation
- Keeping Xero updated
- Reconciling all payment systems and keeping them up to date
- Taking Credit Card & Debit Card payments on the virtual terminals
- Maintaining data reporting systems
- Ad hoc duties
Experience in the following
- International experience
- Startup environment
- 5 years or more finance experience
- Xero / Sage
- Master in MS Word & Exce
- This role will be full time, Monday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00.
- Working on-site at TechHub London at Campus London, EC2A 4BX
- 25k – 30k Depending on experience
- 28 Days holiday, inc’s bank holidays
- Company Macbook to work on
- Free entry to all TechHub Events
- Staff night outs
- Working with amazing people
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves people and is keen to work in a startup environment.