Business Development Support
An internal sales and business development support function to assist field based sales
Reporting to: Operations Director
Roles and Responsibility
- Identify and communicate with new business leads for the organisation
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients and existing clients.
- Conduct research in the Business Intelligence Tools and provide any
- intelligence that will have a strong impact on proposition development for any new project.
- Develop good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market routes and trends; this enables the organisation improve on its effectiveness in service delivery.
- Provide required support for the organisations business development team, especially in activities relating to account management.
- Perform various tasks, like recording minutes of meetings
- Develop operational contacts, which will provide needed support for the tasks undertaken by the organisations business development team.
- Contribute to the management of the organisations systems to ensure things are done accurately.
- Assist the Sales Department to complete clients visit reports and system development.
- Manage reports and management information to ensure the company meets up with requirements made known by clients.
- Support the business development manager in sales support when required.
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Assist the manager to make inquiries on small projects and to handle them from start to finish.
- Ability to adequately demonstrate working experience acquired from similar positions.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong ability to produce high quality
- reports and presentations.
- Excellent skills in Time Management.
- Ability to beat deadlines and to also perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent skills in logistics management and information and computer technology.
- Strong Creative ability.Ability to carry out research and collating the information.
- Strong communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative