Business Development Executive
Location: Bermondsey, SE16
Salary: £20-22k Basic + Commission + Bonus
Sector: Venues, Events, Sales
Job Type: Permanent, Graduate, Trainee, Full-Time
Offices: Trendy open plan space with pool table
Clients: Google, Instagram, Adidas
As the UK’s leading online marketplace for venues, we help people organise the most memorable occasions in the UK's most desirable spaces. Here at Hire Space we pride ourselves on being a collaborative, innovative and progressive company where you’ll take an active part in the company’s growth everyday.
We’re looking for a passionate new team member to join our Business Development Team, you'll be working with our Head of Business Development and our existing BD Executive to grow this part of our Business. As part of this team, you'll focus on conveying Hire Space's Value Proposition to corporate customers.
If you're in any doubt whether to apply we encourage you to fill in an application and should you have any questions reach out to firstname.lastname@example.orgSkills: Sales,Business Development,Sales driven,CRM,B2B,Lead Generation,Relationship Builder,Target driven Sectors: Marketing / Events,Sales Questions: Tell us about the skills and experience you can bring to this role? ,Are you legally able to work in the UK? Text title: About the Role:
The Role is varied, however some of your key responsibilties will be:
- Building relationships with new clients through regular sales channels, phone, email, social media, face to face meetings to ultimately increasing Hire Space's active company base.
- Ensuring you understand and connect with key decision makers within these companies
- Regularly communicating our reengagement strategies to these customers, such as: events, showcases, discounts, and rewards
- Strategically maintaining relationships with current clients by researching their future needs and helping them deliver their future event requirements
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system to ensure accurate and up to date information (contact details, job titles, events professionals etc)
- Building lead list from of high value corporate clients
- Reporting bi-weekly pipeline: companies, status, approach taken, current results.
- Analysing data regularly to ensure proper sales techniques are executed
- Tracking the impact of Benefits to the corporate market (discounts, rewards, exclusive venues, perks, events, etc).
- Ability to analyse data and understand trends
- Ability to communicate clearly via phone, email and face to face mediums
- Able to persevere and overcome challenges
- Have experience working entirely off own initiative in a previous role
- Have experience pitching to senior executives about products
- Have experience in pitching and winning new business
- Have experience negotiating in a B2B environment
- (Ideally) existing knowledge of the events scene, or existing events booking experience
- Competitive compensation package that includes Bonus and share options
- Develop your professional skill set working in start up environment using fortnightly contact time with your Mentor
- Check out some of the coolest Venues London has to offer with free nights out at our best spaces
- Awesome Team lunch with free beers every Friday
- Brand new office with all the necessary equipment (mainly a pool table and sofas)