Lead Performance Marketer
You will be working directly alongside the Head of Growth Marketing on a day to day basis and closely with all internal teams (Product, Ops, Marketing, Sales, Support) in order to grow Hubble via digital channels. We have a very data-led approach to everything we do and your role will be one of the most data-heavy in the company. You will be using data analysis tools to figure out scalable acquisition channels and executing on these insights to grow the business.
This will be complemented by work with our existing channels, finding non-traditional channels and helping the product team to optimise on-site conversion. You should be willing to get stuck in, with a very hands-on approach and work autonomously in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.Skills: Marketing,Sales,Product,Support,lead perfromance,Ops Sectors: Marketing / Events Text title: Responsibilities
- Devise and implement data-led acquisition strategies for Hubble, optimising every part of the sales funnel.
- Target SMEs in London and beyond by identifying and scaling paid and unpaid digital acquisition channels, including: PPC, social (paid & unpaid), partnerships & affiliates, SEO, content, email and more.
- Calculate CAC & LTV and optimise campaigns for profitable unit economics.
- Work closely with product and operations teams to optimise conversion rates.
- Uncover creative, non-traditional and new methods of acquiring users.
- Devise and implement an internal data strategy that drives efficient user acquisition.
- Minimum 2 years of experience driving growth through digital acquisition channels, preferably targeting startups and/ or SMEs internationally.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing data-led marketing strategies, sophisticated use of web analytics tools and manipulation of large datasets.
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue and profitability goals.
- Self-starter with ability to execute under deadlines.
- Experience in a startup culture a plus (or evidence you can adapt to sudden changes within both the company and broader industry).
- Experience in working in growth teams & executing an agile marketing strategy.
- It’d be a plus if you had some experience in one of the following sectors: travel, hotels, SaaS, marketplaces, e-commerce, real estate.
We like to make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are things we offer:
- Macbook, dual monitors + peripherals
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books
- Health & Pension
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Standing desk