Brand Ambassador (US Market)
We are looking for sales oriented Brand Ambassadors to become part of the team at BORN and help to expand the BORN marketplace across the United States.
As a BORN Brand Ambassador, you will support the engagement, distribution and adoption of BORN across the US market, working with our team to drive sales, lead generation and direct marketing campaigns.
This is a chance to gain first-hand experience in direct marketing and sales by joining the world's global marketplace for creators.
- Identify and target key brands within the US local market which represent development opportunities for BORN in home/design, fashion/accessories, techonology/innovation, sports/leisure
- Conduct regular trainings with brands to educate on the BORN product features and provide assistance and information
- Raise the profile of BORN within these key brands through account visits, support and participation at relevant US tradefairs in order to raise BORN awareness and generate sales leads
- Supply competitive intelligence and best practice for the US Market to the BORN team in order to generate new sales leads
- Proactive self-starter, with the ability to drive own workload
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build sustainable relationships with key contacts within the business and trade, in formal and informal (social) settings
- Ability to express self in a clear, succinct, compelling and energetic manner in individual and group situations, adjusting language and style to capture the attention of the audience
- Previous experience in Sales and Direct Marketing is favourable but not a neccessity
- Transportation costs covered
- Quarterly travel to the US
- We are based in the heart of Shoreditch London at the iconic Tea Building inside the co-working space from the Soho House & Co
- We organise regular events with key decision makers and creative leaders to exchange on entrepreneurship and the importance of creativity
- We have a team-lunch fortnightly to connect and share ideas regularly amongst the team