Tala is seeking an enthusiastic marketing manager to join a fast growing product design brand in London. Our mission is to create exquisite products that have a positive impact on the world. Tala is launching across Europe and the US with its unique lighting collections and is on the hunt for someone to join its busy team of 20 in London fields. Interest and knowledge in lighting, architecture and design are desirable. A minimum of two years commercial experience in marketing is required.
External: International agents & distributors, retail and project clients, PR firms, digital agencies, international exhibitions and showrooms.
Internal: Co-founder, company directors, Head of European sales & strategy, graphic designer.
In a key role at Tala you will be expected to be involved at all levels, from content creation, brand strategy through to implementing direct marketing campaigns. The role is multifaceted and we are looking for someone who wants to challenge themselves across a number of functions. An interest in photography, digital marketing and automation is desirable.
Implement and be accountable for the company’s marketing strategy, working closely with the Co-Founders and sales & design team.
Work with the Co-Founders and sales team on the production of sales orientated promotional campaigns. Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Ensure that Tala’s values are maintained in all marketing communications
Ensure brand protection is maintained across international markets (X8).
Work proactively with our key clients to develop effective marketing plans
Undertake, critically analyse and react to marketing research exercises as required
Identify and implement tactical marketing initiatives in response to market circumstances
Manage day to day marketing for Tala across various platforms
Manage the distribution of all marketing material internally and to third parties
Manage directly and strategically all social media channels
Manage and be accountable for the agreed marketing budget
Work with the Brand Co-Founder on PR strategy, and lead and deliver PR objectives
Identify and create PR opportunities to maximise media coverage
Attend networking opportunities, Tala hosted events and Exhibitions
Oversee and manage the development and maintenance of the company’s website
Write and manage the production of marketing material
Giving presentations when necessary
Overseeing duties and work done by marketing interns when applicable
- work closely with graphics and design team to deliver on-brand content
- Maintain an up to date digital server with all marketing materials
- Handle Media enquiries & PR
- Excellent communication skills. Impeccable written English (spelling and grammar)
- Confident with Adobe suite (Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- Confident using email marketing tools (Mailerlite / Mailchimp)
- Confident across all social media channels, scheduling tools analytics platforms (IG, Google, e-marketing)
- General IT skills and interest in automation / productivity hacks.
- Able to harness CRM platforms (Base CRM etc)
- Website content uploading / understanding of user experience development