Channel Management Executive / Pricing Analyst
We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you! We're an excited flock right now because we've recently been in the news -http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidprosser/2016/01/0...
We are the directors behind the scenes while our hosts retain their starring role, getting to experience the wonder of sharing their home without the hassle of folding towels and handing out keys. We’re well on our way to world domination (or at least becoming the preferred hospitality management service for homestays worldwide).
We are looking for a hardworking Channel Management Executive / Pricing Analyst to join our growing Team! This role would suit someone considering junior/entry-level position.
Skills: Business Development,Graduate,Flexible,Adaptable,Attention to Detail,Excellent Communicator,Ability to work independently,Channel Management,-good interpersonal skills,-Strong attention to details
Sectors: Graduate,Marketing / Events,Secretarial / Admin,Sales
Are you legally able to work in the UK?,Tell us about the skills and experience you can bring to this role?
- Making sure the details for our listings are kept up to date across all platforms to ensure that Hostmaker homes are accurately represented online (Booking.com, HomeAway, Tripadvisor)
- Uploading new properties onto our channel manager, or closely supervising individuals who have previously updated properties
- Ensuring that calendars between different platforms are correctly synchronised
- Working very closely with the pricing team to update property prices across channels
- Responsible for keeping payment records of bookings
- Checking that enquiries from the different platforms are being responded to
- Improving internal processes, researching and trialing new channel managers
- Willing and able to develop relationships with partner channels; communication and problem solving with partner sites
- Proactive and interested in business development - keen to drive bookings from alternative channels
- Fast learner and highly efficient worker
- Attention to detail and super organisational skills
- Excellent communicator and personal skills
- Flexible and adaptable - willing to change processes to improve efficiencies and drive the business forward
- Educated to degree level or can demonstrate relevant experience working with partner channels