Safety Coordinator - Rail
- Build your Safety career
- Immediate start on a long-term contract.
- Major Rail project
Excellent opportunity for a Safety Coordinator to secure a career defining role on a major project.
This position is working within a HSE team as part of a major station development in central London.
Key Responsibilities;Conduct Inductions for new staffCompile Safety documentation and upload onto the HSE systemPrepare certification of individual’s permitsManage Industry Common Induction (ICI) processVerification for ICISchedule attendees for D&A testing
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You will be familiar with working in a rail environment
- Have previous experience of Safety-related administration
- Strong level of computer literacy
- Have high level of administration skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
In return for this you will receive a long term contract and the opportunity to develop your career on a major project.
For a confidential discussion about this Safety Coordinator click the ‘Apply’ button or call 020 33 900 111