Marketing Demand Generation Manager
A global provider of enterprise software / simulation software is urgently seeking a Marketing Demand Generation Manager to create and over-see a comprehensive demand generation plan for short and long-term profitable growth for the company. The ideal candidate has 5 to 7 years demand generation experience, with proven experience implementing, managing and tracking marketing programs.
- Develop the campaigns, execution steps, content, reporting templates, and supporting systems management and reporting
- Work closely with both the field-based and inside sales teams to develop programs that align closely with the sales initiatives
- Help prioritize and manage activities of Marketing Associates and Sales Development Reps
- Develop plans and targets and metrics
- Manage Webinars
- Manage Partner marketing
- Develop Web-based advertising programs
- Develop Database marketing and nurturing programs
- Selecting and managing external vendors, including the management and implementation of third party tools
- Manage Telemarketing priorities
- Develop event marketing plans (trade shows and seminars)
- Work with Creative team to ensure look, feel and brand guidelines are met
- General marketing projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years of managing B2B marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing
- Technical and/or software background
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics
- Strongly familiar with common on-demand lead generation and lead management tools such as Eloqua.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Willing and able to travel up to This is an excellent opportunity to join a global provider of enterprise software solutions for the engineering industry. For the right candidate the salary is negotiable but is expected to be around £45,000 basic salary plus benefits.
To find out more about Huxley Associates, please visit www.huxley.com.