M&E CAD Technician
A great opportunity has come up for a talented and ambitious M&E CAD to join a busy M&E CAD team within a Medium Sized consultancy in London.
Our client is a medium sized company and this vacancy has come available due to the expansion of the Company. You will be working with a M&E CAD team that includes architects and engineers working together on a broad range of projects.
As M&E CAD Technician you will have the following responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility for the quality of M&E CAD data produced.
- Adhere to the company's CAD standards.
- Plot drawings using the companies printing facility.
- Liaise with the CAD Manager and project team for any CAD and Revit MEP related issues.
- Liaising with lead project engineer and project team.
- Store CAD files correctly in the project Document Management System.
- Assist the team to issuing the drawings in electronic or hard copies.
Qualifications and Skill:
As a successful candidate you will join the team as a permanent member of staff and be part of a friendly and creative team.
- Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services.
- Appropriate knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D operation and drawing standards.
- Fair knowledge of 3D CADDUCT. (Future in-house training will be provided)
- Knowledge of UK Standards and Specifications.
- Innovative ability to resolve CAD problems and issues.
- Knowledge of Electronic document management system.
The successful candidate must have a passion for building engineering and prove the ability to work in a team to achieve fantastic results.
Reward and Benefits:
This position comes with a competitive salary and clear career progression within the industry.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Kate Murrells at BSV Recruitment.