Senior Quantity Surveyor
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - RESPECTED DEVELOPER - LONDON BASED
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: North London / London
Salary: Competitive up to £70k with full package
Madden Hill are currently representing a leading developer who have been building homes and apartments across London and the South East since the 1970s. Typically they are involved in traditional build housing developments along with major high end RC Frame projects in the city including high rise apartments.
With a secure pipeline of residential developments my client is financially sound with a turnover in excess £150 Million that they are looking to grow.
Being one of the most respected developers in London, they pride themselves on their friendly environment and enjoyable culture with good teams in place.
They have solid plans in place and are in a strong position in the market with plans to grow the company at a good rate. Working with this developer would be a great stepping stone for an established Senior Surveyor who is looking for a business to push them to the next level.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be commercial head up a live project and report into an onsite Commercial Manager and be responsible for a team of Surveyors.
- preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- on-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- feasibility studies of client requests
- analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- allocating upcoming work to contractors
- site visits, assessments and projections for future work
You will initially be based in their North London office working in preconstruction with a plan of taking the project live to site in June time where you will be based in North West London.
The project is a major £100 Million + development consisting of 3 Block up to 25 storeys high with these mainly being RC Frame.
Requirements for the Role:
- At least 9 years' experience working with a Developer or Main Contractor
- Residential experience
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- A solid track record working on both RC Frame and Traditional build projects
If this opportunity sounds of interest please send your CV or alternatively apply online.