Head of Startup Recruitment
You will be supporting the Venture Hunter in locating and converting the most exciting edtech startups in the world. Your role is a combination of marketing and operations. You will be helping to source and contact thousands of startups, perform the initial screening, and be responsible for coordinating the entire selection process. You need to be highly organizational, operational and data driven Skills: Marketing,Research,Marketing Executive Sectors: Marketing / Events Text title: Responsibilities
- Sourcing leads for edtech founders across the globe
- Managing a team of freelancers to find contact information
- Liaising with founders and managing scheduling to ensure Venture Hunter has a diary full of calls with mid - high quality startups
- Increase the chance of conversion by connecting founders with the Emerge Community
- Planning and delivering a series of marketing and selection events, both at Edspace, elsewhere in London and abroad
- Communicating with investors on their portfolio’s progress
- You will work closely with a small team of exceptionally motivated people. We believe that technology presents an unprecedented opportunity to radically improve the way that the world learns. Every day, you’ll get a very real feeling of contribution toward this goal.
- We work directly with the startups we support in Edspace, our 11k sqft co-working space dedicated to education in innovation. Join us for movie nights, a basketball league and team lunches.
- Every twelve months, we do a strategy retreat to establish a bird’s eye view of the direction we are taking. Last year it was on the lakes near Stockholm.