Contracts Manager North London / Hertfordshire
Contracts Manager | North London / Hertfordshire | High-end retail and commercial office
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 (depends on experience) Benefits: Car / car allowance + travel + bonus (discretionary) + 25 days holiday
Start Date: Feb / March 2017
Our client is a reputable High - End retail and commercial office fit out business with a wide range of experience throughout the construction industry and has a variety of clients with whom they have formed long-term relationships
They are looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team.
This is an excellent chance for someone to help this division to grow as they are at £10m turnover per annum and looking to grow this to £16m over the next 2 years.
This is also an opportunity for a Project Manager to step up to the next level of their career to a Contracts Manager.
Desired Experience / Skills
- Working in the high-end retail sector (concessions, super-brands, Harvey Nicholls, Liberty etc.)
- Must be currently working with a reputable fit-out / interiors contractor as a Contracts Manager (projects from £300k to £6m in value)
- Must have customer-focused + bring potential relevant clients
- Live within 1 hour maximum commute to Central Herts, North London, Bedford, Royston etc.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role with a Small - Medium sized Contractor
If you are interested, available, and meet the relevant criteria listed below then please send an updated CV or call me on 07876896593