Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor
Duties and responsibilities:
• Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans
• Advising on procurement strategy
• Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities
• Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
• Preparing and analysing costing for tenders
• Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems
• Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
• Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded
• Providing advice on contractual claims
• Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
The Ideal Candidate should have:
• Experienced in fast-track projects circa £2m or more.
• Have ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Be within commuting distance of central London.
• Competent IT skills
In Return They Offer:
• The opportunity to work within a leading London based M&E contractor
• A good bonus scheme
• A potential for promotion and the opportunity to develop.