C# Developer .Net Algorithm R&D Start-up
C# Developer London to £65k
C# Developer / C# .Net Software Engineer (Algorithm Greenfield). Start-up software house that is developing a data management product aimed at the finance industry is seeking a highly numerate C# Developer to join their team due to growth.
As a C# Developer you’ll be working on a range of complex and interesting projects to improve the parsing and data extraction products. The focus of the role will be on algorithm development to solve customer problems. The majority of the work is Greenfield development on problems that haven’t been solved before. Working in a cutting edge R&D environment; you’ll gain exposure to Artificial Intelligence techniques such as Bayesian algorithms, expert systems, pattern recognition and fuzzy systems.
You’ll be working in a technically challenging and intellectually stimulating environment. City based offices.
- Excellent record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a top tier university backed by strong A-level results (MSc advantageous) – Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Biology or Genetics preferred
- Good C# .Net development skills
- Naturally bright with a logical mindset, advanced analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable: AI techniques such as Bayesian algorithms, expert systems, pattern recognition and fuzzy systems, WPF, Python
As a C# Developer / C# .Net Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus stock option scheme.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for an informal discussion about this C# Developer / C# .Net Software Engineer opportunity.