Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
As the selected Senior Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for acting as a lead consultant on project management, contract administration and developing project design proposals that meet client requirements. You will also attend site inspections and surveys to assist in the production of design and tender documents and prepare specifications, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
Our client provides a range of services including chartered building and quantity surveying, project management, architecture and master planning, civil and structural engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, sustainability and health and safety.
· Strong Building Services background
· Significant experience in a similar role and relevant qualification
· Excellent software design knowledge (Hevacomp, Relux/Dialux, Cymap, Revit)
· Strong understanding of relevant regulations and legislations
· Effective communication skills to liaise with clients and colleagues
· Exceptionally well-organised, as keeping accurate records is essential
· Motivated and willing to pursue further professional management development
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a similar position accompanied by a proven record of working in a client facing environment. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is committed to their personal development and looking to make real progression in an established organisation. Our client is offering an excellent salary package for this permanent role based in London.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Samuel Derham on 02392 603032 or email and quote 11622SD, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.