Commercial Account Advisor - Meriden, Coventry
£21,000 per annum
Are you a people person? Comfortable dealing with numbers and have good communication skills, both written and verbal? Are you confident in working in a customer facing environment? Looking for variety in your daily routine? If you have answered yes to the above then this is the role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a company in Meriden that will allow you to put your customer and numerical skills into practice. If you enjoy delivering service excellence and optimising revenue from company assets by supporting company customers and internal colleagues then you will be right at home working with this dedicated and proactive team.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Allowances on dental care, eye care, gym and lifestyle discounts
- Free parking on site
- Pension scheme
As the Commercial Account Advisor, you'll be expected to ensure that you deliver service excellence and optimise revenue from company assets by supporting the companies customers and internal colleagues through the effective running of accounting systems.To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong customer focus
- Effective communication - both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexible with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience of working to deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to plan & organise
- IT Literacy
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Handling transactions processed both from a customer service perspective and a compliance and revenue generation perspective
- You must ensure that transactions are quickly and properly processed, administered and the business can monitor how customers use the companies assets
- Compliance monitoring
- Offering help and support to customers in using the companies system properly
- Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
- You will have your own portfolio of customers which you will manage
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Have a close eye for detail in all that you do
This role is open to receiving applications now with an interview to follow shortly after. The successful applicants will be asked to attend a one-stage interview process, after which the successful candidate will start the role.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.