.Net Developer C# 6 .Net Mathematics SQL
.Net Developer London to £100k+
.Net Developer / Software Engineer x4 (C# 6 .Net TDD CI / CD Mathematics SQL). Global, technology driven financial services organisation is seeking highly skilled .Net Developers to join a new area of the business within the index strategies space.
As a .Net Developer r you will design and develop highly complex portfolio and risk management modelling systems, focussing on calculating indices across a number of asset classes. You’ll be joining an Agile development team utilising TDD, working across the full development lifecycle including liaising with Agile Product Managers and directly with Front Office clients to better understand requirements.
Stylish City based offices with cutting edge technologies, free staff restaurant, smart / casual dress code and lots of other benefits.
- Expertise with C# .Net (will consider other OO languages)
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Full development lifecycle experience
- Excellent analysis and problem solving abilities
- Numerate with a good grasp of mathematics
- Familiar with SQL / other database technologies
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: finance experience, good knowledge of at least one asset class
As a .Net Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (£65k to £100k, dependant on skillset and experience, multiple roles available) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion about this .Net Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.