Quality Engineer - West Sussex - Manufacturing - £35,000
Electrical / Electronic Experience Needed.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer to join a growing team based in the Horsham district of West Sussex. My client are looking for a driven Quality Engineer with experience of power supply manufacturing and high voltage systems to join their team.
The successful Quality Engineer will ideally be Lean or Six Sigma trained and have a strong background in Electrical or Electronic engineering.
The Role for the Quality Engineer:
- Plan, conduct and fully document first article inspections and ensure compliance to the drawing specification to IPC standards.
- The role will entail schedule and conduct vendor assessments and audits in line with quality standards and health and safety regulations.
- To develop the Quality control systems within ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Organise control concessions, production permits and rejects.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer:
- Experience of power supply manufacturing.
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma qualified.
- Understanding of quality tools (RCA, CAPA and FMEA).
Package for the Quality Engineer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience - Circa £35,000.
- Pension scheme.
- Great company benefits.