C# Developer - London - Contract - Insurance
C# Developer required for a front-to-back role in a top-tier insurance firm. The project involves updating their old systems, giving the C# developer exposure to cutting-edge software. This role also offers valuable experience in the financial sector. The C# Developer will developgreenfieldarchitecture in a senior role using the latest technologies such as WPF 4.0, WF 4.5 and WCF. The C# Developer is also expected to mentor the junior and permanent developers within the team.
This is a 6-month contract based inLondon, offering £450-£525 per day.
- Developing in a TDD approach using MS Test and Rhino Mocks.
- Perform peer reviews across the code base and documentation.
- Be able to mentor other members of the team in the use of these technologies.
- Experience in an agile environment would be useful, as would knowledge or experience of CQRS + ES
- Strong commercial experience on WPF, WCF and Windows Workflow crucial.
This role offers financial sector experience for a a C# Developer combined with exposure to the latest technology. If you would like to apply for this role please send an up to date copy of your CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk