Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Manchester - £15p/h
A Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) is required by a Nursing Home in Manchester.
My client is a 60 bedded Nursing Home specialising in elderly and dementia care. They have a CQC rating of GOOD for 'caring' and 'well led' and are looking for a passionate Staff Nurse to join their highly effective and caring team.
Full-Time days and nights are available.
Staff Nurse Job Description:
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents based on an
assessment of their care needs in consultation with residents and their relatives.
* To assist with re-assessment of the residents' needs, and re-evaluation of care - adapting and
prioritising the planned care appropriately.
* Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* Communication with outside Agencies and Medical Practitioners.
* Ordering of drugs and medical supplies and the safe disposal of unwanted drugs, in accordance
with accepted procedures.
* Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
* Be committed and dedicated to the role
* Full Time Hours
* Day and Night shifts
* Up to £15 an hour
* Additional ongoing training available
* Holiday entitlement
As well as the above package my client is fully supportive of all members of staff, offers excellent rates of pay (which are negotiable depending on experience) and excellent career progression if desirable.