Associate Structural Engineer
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Principal or Associate Structural Engineer to join our client in Bristol! Our client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy with offices across the UK, delivering sustainable solutions on major infrastructure projects. Due to an expanding workload they are now looking for an experienced and competent Principal or Associate Structural Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in their Bristol office.
The main purpose of this role is to secure new engineering commissions for the company. You will achieve this through networking with a large portfolio of contacts consisting of clients, architects, project managers, developers and more. The ideal candidate will have been involved in independently winning work and will be able to capably and confidently manage a team of five or more. You will be working on residential, education and commercial projects ranging in value from £1 to £30 million. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Principal Engineer to take the next step up and advance their career or for an Associate Engineer to join a reputable, successful company.
- Lead delivery of multiple projects
- Undertake technical design reviews of projects
- Contribute to development and growth of company
- Actively participate in Management Team meetings and decision making
- Liaise with existing clients and develop new relationships to secure design work
- Significant previous experience in a similar business development role
- Experience running projects £5 to £10 million in value
- Capable of managing a team of five or more
- Established network of contacts
- Excellent interpersonal skills for liaising with clients
This is a great opportunity for a skilled and self-reliant Principal or Associate Structural Engineer to join our client and assist in developing their business. Our client offers a negotiable salary dependent on experience and a car allowance. The ideal candidate will have solid work winning experience and will bring work and contacts with them.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on 02392 603033 and ask for James Warner, or email and quote 1409JW, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.