A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Quality Engineer to work for our reputable client based in Poole, Dorset!
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, free parking, early finish on Fridays and regular overtime, whilst working for an evolving company that offers support and training.
Location: Poole, Dorset
- To ensure the quality & business objectives are achieved, improved & where failure is recorded, implement & manage corrective & preventative action.
- To strictly monitor & maintain customer requirements in respect of quality & metrics, providing corrective action & preventative solutions.
- Deputise all duties & responsibilities for the Quality Manager.
Skills and Experience
- To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
- To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of the QMS/H&S/EMS are maintained.
- To manage customer returns & Quality Clinics in accordance with BOCS-18 & to the defined time restraints - mandatory.
- Customer liaison in respect of customer returns & RCCA.
- Support internal and external auditing activities.
- Maintaining the Quality Management System.
- To initiate, manage and document all corrective actions to ensure preventative action is effective and production management is not compromised.
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay; call, click or come in today!
Find success with SOS!