Python Developer - Trading
Python Developer London to £80k
Python Developer / Software Engineer (Data SQL MongoDB). Investment Management company with over $20 billion in client assets across the globe is seeking a highly skilled backend Python Developer. You’ll design and develop a new platform to research, back-test and trade quantitative strategies. This is a new Greenfield project, you’ll also be responsible for developing and maintaining the infrastructure i.e. associated databases and live market data feeds.
Excellent opportunity to take ownership with loads of new work and make a real difference to the bottom line. Dynamic, friendly, collaborative team environment with offices based in Central London.
- Strong backend Python development skills
- Good knowledge of relational databases (SQL) and document store (MongoDB)
- Advanced analysis and problem solving abilities
- Flexible, happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative team member with good communication skills
As a Python Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus 26 days holiday, life assurance, private medical care, pension, subsidised gym membership and a discretionary bonus.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2582 for a confidential discussion about this Python Developer opportunity.