Handyperson / Fabric Technician
Multi-skilled handyperson role - higher education - temporary role - minimum 3 months - £12 per hour
My client, a prestigious higher education institution located in Central London, is seeking a multi-skilled maintenance operative to join their maintenance team. The job will cover residential and academic buildings and will require proficiency in the following areas:
- Maintenance experience in the following: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting and decorating
- Qualifications in any of the above fields
- Experience of similar positions and an understanding of the demands of a multi-skilled role
- Physically comfortable undertaking jobs using stairs, ladders, confined spaces etc.
- Proficient English language skills and computer literacy
- Awareness of Health & Safety regulations
- Reliability and punctuality, with strong customer-facing skills and the ability to work under own initiative
This is a Monday-Friday role, 35-40 hours per week, with shifts usually 8am-4pm but subject to occasional change. The ideal candidate will also have flexibility in assisting with cover on nearby sites.
Apply now, or contact the maintenance team on 0207 259 8721 for more information on this and similar roles.