Teacher of French/Spanish
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, or have the potential to become one
- Have an ability to teach Spanish or French to A level (German to KS4 would be of benefit but not required)
- Be committed to enabling all students to achieve their full potential
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the subject
- Be able to contribute effectively as a member of the modern foreign languages team
The school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.
For more information please contact Tracy Wisdom our recruitment partner at Capita Education on 0800 731 8883 or e-mail your CV